|Due to health agency recommendations related to COVID-19, in-person events at Hacksburg have been moved online! Please review Hacksburg's COVID-19 Response for more info.|
Hacksburg is a community workshop located in Blacksburg, VA at 1872 Pratt Drive, in the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center.
Want to join Hacksburg? Start by reading this page!
We're a registered 501c3 non-profit and love donations! Read more here.
Weekly meeting every Tuesday 7:30 PM. Due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, the meeting now occurs online. Feel free to attend to learn more about Hacksburg and take a virtual tour! The meeting link is https://meet.hacksburg.org/OpenGroupMeeting.
Make sure to RSVP for events before attending at email@example.com.
- January 24, 1 to 4 PM: Arduino AVR Deep Dive
- January 31, 1 to 4 PM: Laser Cutter 101: Make Your Own Edge-Lit Acrylic Valentine's Day Gift!
- February 7, 1 to 4 PM: Make Just About Anything into a Lamp
- February 28, 1 to 4 PM: Basic Electronic Measurements with Oscilloscopes and Multimeters
- March 14, TBD: Pi day celebration
Classes are $5 for non-members and free for members.
- Roanoke Robotics Raspberry Pi Jam, details to come.
- Electronics Bench
- Wood Shop
- Metal Shop
- 3D Printing
- Laser Cutter
- Sewing corner
- Computers, Displays, and internet connectivity
- Tool Wishlist -- **Please use this set of pages to offer donations or to request tools.**
- Hacksburg Cloud
- Ideas for Let's Code Blacksburg Classes
- Ideas for Radford Creativity Class
- The Search for (and finding of) a 3D Printer
- 2015 Summer Booth Project
- Community Agreement
- Space Rules
- Safety Policies
- Event Policies
- Membership Application
- Equipment Donation Form
- Equipment Loan Form
- Event Request Form
- Paper PDF Forms
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Infrastructure Documentation
- Adafruit Group Buy **(CLOSED)**