Hacksburg Wiki

The wiki for Blacksburg's Workshop

User Tools

Site Tools


meetings:2017-07-11_general_meeting

July 11, 2017 General Meeting

Agenda

  1. Welcome!
    1. Introductions
  2. Upcoming Events
  3. Business
    1. Finances
    2. Grants
    3. Purchasing
  4. What are you working on?
  5. Work session

Minutes

  1. Attendees:
    1. Nathan, Jen, Rob, Woody, Nicky, Carl, Brent, Andrew, Kurt, Adam(new)
  2. Upcoming Events
  3. Business
    1. New agreement with CRC, 70% of income (after fixed expenses) to be rent, leaving 30% as discretionary.
    2. Grants: class ideas? laser cutter, welding class, hammock class, casting class,
  4. Ongoing Projects
    1. Cameron: Borg Gear
    2. Carl: beer (open invitation to help bottle)
    3. Brent: CNC milled Sign
    4. Nathan?: sous vide temperature controller
    5. Rob: Oar
    6. Kurt: Ake refurbishing, Sewing machine platform, table saw spline jig
meetings/2017-07-11_general_meeting.txt · Last modified: 2017/07/18 14:37 by andrew