|Please excuse our mess as we migrate our wiki to a new server. Feel free to create an account and add any missing info!|
Hacksburg is a community workshop located in Blacksburg, VA at 1872 Pratt Drive, in the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center.
Want to join Hacksburg? Start by reading this page!
We're a registered 501c3 non-profit and love donations! Read more here.
Weekly meeting every Tuesday 7:30 PM -- feel free to come by for a tour! This meeting is open-to-the-public and followed by an open-to-the-public work session starting at the end of the meeting to whenever the last member leaves.
Make sure to RSVP for events before attending at email@example.com.
- November 10, 1 to 4 PM: Aluminum Can Smelting (No RSVP Required)
- November 17, 1 to 4 PM: Casting 101
- December 8, 1 to 4 PM: Holiday Ornaments
- December 15, 1 to 4 PM: Laser Cutter 101
- January (Date TBD): Woodworking 101
- Virginia Tech Science Festival
- Saturday, November 16, 2019, 10AM to 4PM
- Moss Arts Center at Virginia Tech
- T/TAC Hacking for the Holidays
- Thursday, December 5, 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- Drop in as available, no need to stay the entire time.
- Help community members 3D print and modify devices for accessibility.
- T/TAC office, 250 South Main Street Suite #326
- Community Agreement
- Space Rules
- Safety Policies
- Event Policies
- Membership Application
- Equipment Donation Form
- Equipment Loan Form
- Event Request Form
- Paper PDF Forms