|Due to new health agency recommendations related to COVID-19, in-person events at Hacksburg have resumed! All events will be in-person + online ("hybrid") from now on.|
Hacksburg is a community workshop located in Blacksburg, VA at 1872 Pratt Drive, in the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center.
Want to join Hacksburg? Start by reading this page!
We're a registered 501c3 non-profit and love donations! Read more here.
Weekly meeting every Tuesday 7:30 PM. Feel free to come by for a tour! This meeting is open-to-the-public and followed by an open-to-the-public work session starting at the end of the meeting to whenever the last member leaves. Also feel free to attend to learn more about Hacksburg and take a virtual tour! The meeting link is https://meet.hacksburg.org/OpenGroupMeeting for attending virtually.
Make sure to RSVP for events before attending at email@example.com.
- June 27: 3D Printer Build/Workshop Day (no RSVP)
- July 11: Silicone Mold Making (rescheduled)
- July 25: Electronics 101
- July 31/August 1: Members prep for Steppin Out
- August 6-7: Steppin Out! http://www.blacksburgsteppinout.com/
- August 8: Hacksburg In-Person Open House
- August 15: Foam Armor Basics
- August 22: Woodworking 101
- August 29: Laser Cutter 101
- September 5: Aluminum Casting 101
Classes are $5 for non-members and free for members.
Check out these events on MeetUp (https://www.meetup.com/HacksburgVA/) as well!
- September 4: Gobblerfest at Viginia Tech
- Electronics Bench
- Wood Shop
- Metal Shop
- 3D Printing
- Laser Cutter
- Sewing corner
- Computers, Displays, and internet connectivity
- Tool Wishlist -- **Please use this set of pages to offer donations or to request tools.**
- Hacksburg Cloud
- Ideas for Let's Code Blacksburg Classes
- Ideas for Radford Creativity Class
- The Search for (and finding of) a 3D Printer
- 2015 Summer Booth Project
- Community Agreement
- Space Rules
- Safety Policies
- Event Policies
- Membership Application
- Equipment Donation Form
- Equipment Loan Form
- Event Request Form
- Paper PDF Forms
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Infrastructure Documentation
- Adafruit Group Buy **(CLOSED)**