|Please excuse our mess as we migrate our wiki to a new server. Feel free to create an account and add any missing info!|
Hacksburg is a community workshop located in Blacksburg, VA at 1872 Pratt Drive, in the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center.
Want to join Hacksburg? Start by reading this page!
We're a registered 501c3 non-profit and love donations! Read more here.
Weekly meeting every Tuesday 7:30 PM -- feel free to come by for a tour! This meeting is open-to-the-public and followed by an open-to-the-public work session starting at the end of the meeting to whenever the last member leaves.
Make sure to RSVP for events before attending at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 8, 1 to 4 PM: Hacksburg Grand Re-Opening (No RSVP required)
- September 15, 1 to 4 PM: Laser Basics
- September 22, 1 to 4 PM: Woodworking 101
- September 29, 1 to 4 PM: Intro to 3D Printing and CAD
- October 6, 1 to 4 PM: 5th Annual Cider Pressing
- October 13, 1 to 4 PM: Costume Hats and Masks
- October 20, 1 to 4 PM: costume Prop Weathering
- NRV Repair Cafe
- Saturday, April 27th from 9 am-3 pm
- Volunteers should arrive at 8 am
- Location: ReStore in Christiansburg
- NRVcon 2019
- Saturday April 27th from 10 am to ?
- Location: University Mall, 801 University City Blvd
- Mayfaire - Arts and Craft Fair
- Saturday May 4th from 10 am to 5 pm
- Location: Floyd Center for the Arts, 220 Parkway Lane S, Floyd, VA 24091
- Electronics Bench
- Wood Shop
- Metal Shop
- 3D Printing
- Laser Cutter
- Sewing corner
- Computers, Displays, and internet connectivity
- Tool Wishlist -- **Please use this set of pages to offer donations or to request tools.**
- Ideas for Let's Code Blacksburg Classes
- Ideas for Radford Creativity Class
- The Search for (and finding of) a 3D Printer
- 2015 Summer Booth Project
- Community Agreement
- Space Rules
- Safety Policies
- Event Policies
- Membership Application
- Equipment Donation Form
- Equipment Loan Form
- Event Request Form
- Paper PDF Forms
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Infrastructure Documentation
- Adafruit Group Buy **(CLOSED)**