|Please excuse our mess as we migrate our wiki to a new server. Feel free to create an account and add any missing info!|
Hacksburg is a community workshop located in Blacksburg, VA at 1872 Pratt Drive, in the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center.
Want to join Hacksburg? Start by reading this page!
We're a registered 501c3 non-profit and love donations! Read more here.
Weekly meeting every Tuesday 7:30 PM -- feel free to come by for a tour! This meeting is open-to-the-public and followed by an open-to-the-public work session starting at the end of the meeting to whenever the last member leaves.
Make sure to RSVP for events before attending at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 26, 1 to 4 PM: Woodworking 101
- January 30, 6:30 to 8:30 PM: Open House
- February 2, 1 to 4 PM: CNC Milling
- February 9, 1 to 4 PM: Valentine's themed Laser Cutter 101
- February 16, 1 to 4 PM: Costume Design
- Virginia Tech Science Festival
- Saturday, November 16, 2019, 10AM to 4PM
- Moss Arts Center at Virginia Tech
- T/TAC Hacking for the Holidays
- Thursday, December 5, 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- Drop in as available, no need to stay the entire time.
- Help community members 3D print and modify devices for accessibility.
- T/TAC office, 250 South Main Street Suite #326
- Electronics Bench
- Wood Shop
- Metal Shop
- 3D Printing
- Laser Cutter
- Sewing corner
- Computers, Displays, and internet connectivity
- Tool Wishlist -- **Please use this set of pages to offer donations or to request tools.**
- Ideas for Let's Code Blacksburg Classes
- Ideas for Radford Creativity Class
- The Search for (and finding of) a 3D Printer
- 2015 Summer Booth Project
- Community Agreement
- Space Rules
- Safety Policies
- Event Policies
- Membership Application
- Equipment Donation Form
- Equipment Loan Form
- Event Request Form
- Paper PDF Forms
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Infrastructure Documentation
- Adafruit Group Buy **(CLOSED)**