Difference between revisions of "COVID-19 Response/COVID-19 Face Shield"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Hacksburg is standing by to produce face shields if requested by local officials or medical facilities. == Design == * Open source face shield from University of Wisconsin: ht...")
Revision as of 14:53, 29 March 2020
Hacksburg is standing by to produce face shields if requested by local officials or medical facilities.
- Open source face shield from University of Wisconsin: https://www.delve.com/assets/documents/Open-Source-Face-Shield-Drawing.pdf
- Cheap and fast to produce - no 3D printing required
- Clear shield
- CLEAR POLYESTER FILM - 0.007" THICK, MCMASTER-CARR PART NUMBER 8567K64 (https://www.mcmaster.com/8567k64)
- PETG from soda bottles - supplied by Coca-Cola
- Projector transparencies
- Elastic band
- ELASTIC LATEX FABRIC (1" WIDE X 13" LONG), MCMASTER-CARR PART NUMBER 88225K68 (https://www.mcmaster.com/88225k68)
- Brow Foam
- ADHESIVE BACKED POLYURETHANE FOAM (1" TO 1 3/8” THICK), MCMASTER-CARR PART NUMBER 8614K84 (https://www.mcmaster.com/8614k84)